Please say a prayer for a fallen hero - Jeep Cherokee Forum xjTalk
Jeep Cherokee Forum xjTalk
jeeptalkshow.com

Go Back   Jeep Cherokee Forum xjTalk > Politics and Religion > Religion

Notices

Religion Please remain respectful of the other members opinions.

Old 03-15-2017
Site Subscriber!
Greg's Information

Groans: 1
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Chats: 12310
OrangeXJ has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeXJ has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeXJ has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeXJ has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeXJ has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeXJ has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeXJ has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeXJ has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeXJ has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeXJ has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeXJ has a reputation beyond repute
windows_98_nt_2000mozilla
Default Please say a prayer for a fallen hero

Four years ago I posted about a devastating fire in Houston that took the lives of 4 firefighters and injured 13 others. Last week the most severely injured firefighter Capt. Bill Dowling who lost both his legs, lost his ability to speak and brain trauma passed away from complications from his injuries. Today as I type this his memorial service is in progress. Please say a prayer for his family and all the firefighters around the world who risk there lives to save others. As a retired Houston Firefighter I'm morning the loss of a brother.

Rest in peace Capt. Bill
91 Cherokee RC 4.5 long arm lift ECTED locker in the front Lock Rite locker in the rear Warn front and rear bumpers with 8000lb Warn winch sliders Skyjacker shocks and disconects exterior paint orange/black Rinoline. Roof rack with KC lights. SADLY GONE BUT WON'T BE FORGETEN But hay there is still a XJ in the family

97 TJ 6" Super Lift lift 2" body lift 37x13.5 tires front and rear OX lockers full roll cage custom made f/r bumpers and sliders made by AAE Customs 8000# Ramsey winch with Kevlar rope and a sound system that can make you ears bleed
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OrangeXJ For This Useful Post:
4.3LXJ (03-15-2017), abebehrmann (03-15-2017), cantab27 (03-15-2017), Mudderoy (03-16-2017), XJ Wheeler (03-15-2017)
Old 03-15-2017
Super Moderator
Jake's Information

Thanked 5,313 Times in 3,177 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Chats: 1247
XJ Wheeler has a reputation beyond reputeXJ Wheeler has a reputation beyond reputeXJ Wheeler has a reputation beyond reputeXJ Wheeler has a reputation beyond reputeXJ Wheeler has a reputation beyond reputeXJ Wheeler has a reputation beyond reputeXJ Wheeler has a reputation beyond reputeXJ Wheeler has a reputation beyond reputeXJ Wheeler has a reputation beyond reputeXJ Wheeler has a reputation beyond reputeXJ Wheeler has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
unknownfirefox
Default Re: Please say a prayer for a fallen hero

I was very sorry to hear this the other day. One of my friends knew him during his recovery. He was quite an inspiration and will be missed by many.

Sent via messenger pigeon. I talk, he types.

<><